Saturday, September 3, 2016

Donald Trump Singing The Pokemon Go Theme Song - New Presidential Song! Gaming News.


Pokemon Theme Song Lyrics: 
I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Each pokemon to understand
The power that's inside

Pokemon! Gotta catch 'em all! It's you and me
I know it's my destiny,
Pokemon! Oh you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
Pokemon! A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through,

You teach me and I'll teach you,
Pokemon!

I believe it was three different words to make him say Pokemon: POlitical, oKAY, and comMON and it didn't go as well as when I combined Self, propER, CHange and, winnING to make him say "searching". That one actually sounds perfect surprisingly. I couldn't find trump ever say searching, travel, Pokemon, or destiny. All the other words are legit though I'm pretty sure. Hard to remember now.

No comments:

Post a Comment