Friday, September 9, 2016

Exeggutor Lets You Power Up 2K Past Your Level. Easter Egg Found In Pokemon Go, Enjoy It While It Lasts, News And Updates.




Hey guys, sorry for the crudity of this post. I actually have a broke computer and was testing this to see if I can do it with my iPhone. Apparently I can. 

I'm level 23 in Pokemon Go here in Taiwan, and today I realised that the Exeggutor lets me upgrade it 2,000 CP past my level. I'm not sure if this is a glitch, or an easter egg, but its really cool. Its now 2,022. It will probably be fixed in future updates, but till then, power up. 

My Rainer is 1,881 maxed. Pyro 1,707 maxed. Blastoise 1,578 maxed. 

So instead of  getting a 1,800 CP Tree Poke, I got a 2,022 one. How cool is that? The screenshots above and below are from my iPhone. Just a cool thing I just thought some of you might not know. Happy hunting guys. SCW


SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment